scroll and find out more...
Cabbage technology - Mounted harvester | MC-1010E
Single row, mounted, with cart elevator
The MC-1010E, is a mounted single-row cabbage harvester, with cart elevator. It can be used for the mechanical harvesting of white cabbage, red cabbage and savoy cabbage. The machine is characterised by its simple, robust design. The intake aligns the cabbage and fixes it with a mesh-web before two knife discs cut the stalk. This creates a particularly straight cut. The crop is then conveyed upwards towards the separator, that removes covering bracts of the cabbage. The cabbage can then be inspected on the picking table. Additional covering bracts can be removed with the help of one or two foam scraper rollers. The cabbage is loaded onto the trailer via a cart elevator.
- High level of crop protection due to manual filling of boxes.
- Exact straight cut of the stalk for high crop quality.
- Labour savings through mechanical harvesting.
- The compact design of the mounted machine facilitates manoeuvring at the headland.
- A tilting box platform reduces the drop step and facilitates filling.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Cutting unit with one smooth and one serrated cutting disc
- Conveyor with mesh-web BASIC
- Transfer web with foam scraper roller
- Picking table, width 630 mm
- Cart elevator width 630 mm
- Wheels 400/70x20
- Operator unit for switching on / off hydraulic features
|Number of rows