scroll and find out more...
Carrot technology - Mounted harvester | CM-100C
Single row, mounted, with box filling system
The CM-100C is a tractor mounted, single-row toplifter, with an integrated box filling system for direct loading into boxes. It is a perfect match to start a mechanical and effective harvest of carrots, parsnips and other root crops. Thus, the machine is mainly used on smaller farms. The machine is characterised by its simple and modular design, so that it can be used in particular in combination with small, simply equipped tractors. The machine is carried in the lower guides of the tractor and an interaxle attachment frame. A share loosens the soil below the root. The rotating torpedoes raise the haulm/carrot tops so that it can be pulled out by the clamping belt. A root-cleaner removes adhering soil. A cutting unit removes the haulm/carrot tops at the base so that it can be ejected behind the machine. The carrots are conveyed into the boxes with the help of a continuous picking web of the picking table.
- High crop protection due to the harvesting system with a top lifter.
- The compact design of the carried machine provides a high manoeuvrability on the headland.
- Low tractor requirements allow the machine to be used in combination with small, simply equipped tractors.
- Mechanical overload protection･(shear bolts)･for･the･torpedoes as standard equipment,･to･prevent major･damage･to･the･intake.
- Cutting unit with special sealing for long service life.
- Precise synchronisation of the cutting unit by a gear transmission for an accurate removal of haulm/carrot tops and a long service life.
- Drop height reducer at the end of the conveying picking web to improve crop protection, when filling boxes.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Rotatable, not driven torpedoes
- Overload protection･(shear bolts)･for･the･torpedoes as standard equipment
- Share system with mechanical stone protection (shear bolt)
- Toplifting unit with a pick-up belt length of 335"
- Speed adjustment of top lifter belt manual via flow control valve
- One hydraulically driven root-cleaner as standard
- Spring-loaded belt cleaners at the rear deflection
- Cutting unit driven by one hydraulic motor
- Picking web, pitch 28 mm, rubber covered, width 550 mm
- Speed adjustment of picking table/picking web manual via flow control valve
- Drop height reducer fitted to picking table/picking web
- Wheels 10,0/75 x 15,3
|Empty weight with basic configuration
|Number of rows
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft
|Engine power (min.)
|Required control valves (double acting)