scroll and find out more...
Carrot technology - Mounted harvester | CM-1000E
Single row, mounted, with cart elevator
The CM-1000E is a tractor mounted, single-row top lifter, with a loading elevator to the left side. It is a perfect match to start a mechanical and effective harvest of carrots, parsnips and other root crops. Thus, the machine is mainly used on smaller farms. The machine is characterised by its high variability in equipment. The machine is carried in the lower guides of the tractor and an interaxle attachment frame. A share loosens the soil below the root. The rotating torpedoes raise the haulm/carrot tops so that it can be pulled out by the clamping belt. A root-cleaner removes adhering soil. A cutting unit removes the haulm/carrot tops at the base so that it can be ejected behind the machine. The carrots are loaded onto a collection trailer, driving next to the machine, with the help of a cart elevator.
- High crop protection due to the harvesting system with a top lifter.
- The compact design of the carried machine provides a high manoeuvrability on the headland.
- Low tractor requirements allow the machine to be used in combination with small, simply equipped tractors.
- Mechanical overload protection･(shear bolts)･for･the･torpedoes as standard equipment,･to･prevent major･damage･to･the･intake.
- Cutting unit with special sealing for long service life.
- Precise synchronisation of the cutting unit by a gear transmission for an accurate removal of haulm/carrot tops and a long service life.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Rotatable, not driven torpedoes
- Overload protection･(shear bolts)･for･the･torpedoes as standard equipment
- Share system with mechanical stone protection (shear bolt)
- Toplifting unit with a pick-up belt length of 335"
- Speed adjustment of top lifter belt manual via flow control valve
- One rigid root-cleaner as standard
- Cutting unit driven by one hydraulic motor
- Cart elevator, pitch 28 mm, with flights mounted at a distance of 300 mm, width 630 mm
- Speed adjustment of cart elevator manual via flow control valve
- The machine has its own hydraulics with pump system and oil cooler
- Wheels 10,0/75 x 15,3
|Number of rows
|Lower linkage category
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft
|Width of overloading elevator
|Engine power (min.)