scroll and find out more...
Self-propelled harvester - 2-row | VARITRON 270 Platinum TERRA TRAC
2-row, 7 t bunker, NonstopBunker, high separation, rubber tracks, 354 HP
Self-propelled harvesters convince with a perfectly matched combination of performance, driving comfort and manoeuvrability. The resulting harvest reliability, even under the most difficult conditions, plays a decisive role in many cases. With its VARITRON 270 Platinum TERRA TRAC, GRIMME offers a powerful 2-row self-propelled harvester with rubber track, which can be equipped with a wide range of different separators. The 7 ton bunker is used the whole time with effective capacity thanks to the rotating bunker web. The telescopic rear axle allows the right rear wheel to be extended by impressive 550 mm. In combination with the rubber track, driving stability and safety reach their absolute maximum.
Auto pilot to reduce strain on the driver
NonstopBunker bunker with reversing bunker floor for real non-stop digging
Rubber track rear l/h-side
Ergonomic control desk ErgoDrive
The customer portal myGRIMME
MyGRIMME offers various modules such as a powerful order management, an intuitive web shop, a map view and other functionalities such as a machine overview, so-called "geofencing" and a link to the data exchange platform agrirouter.
- Digging unit
- TerraControl: Digging depth adjustment, which ensures also in changing conditions an optimum sieving output and high gentle crop handling at the same time.
- TerraDisc: Digging with driven disc coulters and without diablo roller (therefore no additional soil compaction) and depth control via skids.
- High acreage performance and separating effect.
- With the reverse system, the intake web as well as the first and the second main web are independently reversible to minimize the risk of blockages.
- The MultiSep performs also on cloddy, sticky soils and soils containing small stones a low-loss and effective trash separation.
- OptiBags with high resistant polyurethane in the ring elevator create an additional cleaning area and ensures gentle crop transport at the same time.
- Thanks to its patented design of bunker web, the NonstopBunker always offers a large effective capacity. Furthermore it is significantly more gentle than traditional systems.
- With an inner turning circle of only 5.3 m the machine is the most manoeuvrable 2-row self-propelled harvester on the market.
- In combination with the telescoping rear axle for the first time a machine width under 3.5 m is realizable in conjunction with narrow wheels (option) and row width 75 cm.
- The ground protective rubber tracks allow good harvesting also in wet fields.
- Perfectly comfortable
- Speedtronic-Web: Completely automatic speed control of the main webs depending on the driving speed.
- Speedtronic-Elevator: Fully automatic speed control of the elevator, depending on its load
- ErgoDrive operating concept with multi-functional lever (= individual programming of all main functions to the first operator level for direct access), keypad integrated into an ergonomic armrest, one touch-screen terminal CCI 100 and one touch-screen terminal CCI 50. As an option two touch-screen terminals CCI 100 can be configured.
- Visual Protect automatically switches to that camera, where a new adjustment was carried out or a critical situation has been noticed (risk of a separator blockage e.g.), so the driver can react and prevent further blockages.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Offset pulled intake section with 4 pulled, spring loaded disc coulters, intake width of 540, 580 or 620 mm.
- Row width 75 cm
- 2-piece share or 3-piece share
- 2 diablo roller Ø 390 mm with flat shoulder
- 2 outer haulm feed in rollers and centre retaining rubber
- Intake web pitch: 35, 40, 45 or 50 mm pitch
- Pitch dependent PU drive of the intake web
- 1st main web pitch: 28, 32, 35, 40, 45 or 50 mm pitch
- Pitch independent friction drive of the 1nd main web
- Speed adjustment of the hydraulically driven rocker agitator in the 1st main web, adjustable from the operator terminal
- hydraulically driven and reversible extracting unit following the 1st main web
- 2nd main web pitch: 28, 32 35, 40 or 45 mm pitch
- Pitch independent friction drive of the 2nd main web
- Cart elevator transfer web with steel bars
- 900 mm wide ring elevator with canvas
- 1100 mm wide picking table
- One-sided fitted platform, r/h side, with space for up to 2 persons
- 6 distributor rollers enables even picking web filling
- NonstopBunker: 7000 kg unloading bunker with reversing bunker floor and three times lowerable unloading elevator
- Bunker web with canvas
- Bunker chain greasing system
- Mercedes-Benz (MTU) engine OM 936 LA: 260 kW / 354 HP stage V, using SCR exhaust technology (AdBlue)
- Speed 20 kmph or 25 kmph
- Off-set turning table at the front
- 900/60 R32 front wheels
- Wheels rear, r/h-side 800/65 R32
- Extendable right rear wheel for maximum driving stability
- Rubber track rear l/h-side 800 mm wide
- Hydraulic levelling
- Hydrostatic single wheel drive with on - demand traction control (ASR)
- Driver cab with 6 LED working lights, heating, air-conditioning, outside mirror heated, electrical adjustable and pneumatically foldable
- ErgoDrive operating concept with multi-functional lever (= individual configuration of all main functions to the first operator level for direct access), keypad integrated into an ergonomic armrest, one touch-screen terminal CCI 100 and one touch-screen terminal CCI 50
- Clean Control: For saving and "re-use" of specific harvest parameters
- 1 colour monitor incl. rear camera and light
- Visual Protect: CAN-Bus controlled monitoring system
- Telemetric-unit called "GRIMME SmartConnect", as standard, with free connectivity to myGRIMME
VARITRON 270 Platinum TERRA TRAC
|Length||11700 - 13120 mm|
|Width||3300 - 4023 mm|
|Row width||75 - 90 cm|
|Intake width||540 / 580 / 620 mm|
|Intake web width||1500 mm|
|1st main web width||1700 mm|
|2nd main web width||1700 mm|
|Sieving area intake web||2,9 m²|
|1st main web sieving area||3,4 m²|
|2nd main web sieving area||4,9 m²|
|Intake web pitch (choice of)||35 / 40 / 45 / 50 mm|
|1st main web pitch (choice)||28 / 32 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 mm|
|2nd main web pitch (choice)||28 / 32 / 35 / 40 / 45 mm|
|Ring elevator width||900 mm|
|Unloading height||4050 mm|
|Rear right||800/65 R32|
|Number of rubber tracks||1|
|Rubber track rear (B x L)||800 x 2960 mm x mm|
|Contact length||2000 mm|
|Front left||65 °|
|Front right||70 °|
|Inner turning radius||5,3 m|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed||20 / 25 km/h|
|Motor power||260 / 354 kW/HP|
|Fuel tank capacity||600 l|
|AdBlue tank capacity||40 l|