scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - 2-row | EVO 280
Offset trailed machine, 2-row, 8 t bunker, for high yield in separation and output
The GRIMME EVO 280 sets new standards in performance and efficiency. In the most difficult conditions, the EVO 280 with its three large separators, the unique, infinitely variable drive called "VarioDrive" and an 8-ton bunker enables a maximum output while at the same time protecting the crop. Various intake units are available for harvesting different crops. The telescopic axle ensures a safe road transport with a machine width of only 3.00 m on the one hand. On the other hand, it ensures maximum driving stability in the field as the axle can be extended by an impressive 500 mm.
Upgrade for the NonstopBunker
An enlarged NonstopBunker with a capacity of 7.5 tonnes is available as an option. This can further increase the performance of the harvester as well as that of the transport logistics. Thanks to the generously dimensioned overloading height and width, large distances can be bridged between the harvester and transporting trailers and even high transport vehicles can be loaded easily and conveniently while harvesting.
Depending on the cultivation method (rows, beds, flat beds etc.), a wide range of different vegetables such as carrots, celeriac, red beet or onions can also be harvested besides to potatoes.
Maximum separating performance
The speed of the two finger belts can be separately adjusted by hydraulic means. They are thus optimally suited for use on soils with a high clod but low stone content.
Maximum output quantity
The EasySep separator is used on light soils with small trash proportion and high throughputs.
VarioDrive: infinitely main web drive
The infinitely variable drive of the main webs is available for use in various conditions. The drive can be set independently of the PTO shaft speed of the tractor and can be reversed in case of blockages.
Transport width of only 3 m
The EVO 280 is powerful but still compact in design to realize a transport width of 3 meter. The up to 3.5 meter telescopic axle ensures exceptional stability of the harvester even when the bunker is full.
The large bunker capacity of 8 t makes it possible to cover longer distances / longer fields in case of the same yields. The productivity of the harvester can thus be increased.
myGRIMME - Your digital gateway to GRIMME
With the virtual machine file, you have all your machines, services and documents available - anytime at a glance. The smart documentation records and analyses all machine jobs quickly and without manual data entry. Order the perfect spare parts for your machines easily and intuitively in the myGRIMME Shop.
Video: The harvester EVO 280 at work
- Crop protection
- Main webs with high-cam belt for optimum gentle crop handling
- Reduced drop heights throughout the machine for a gentle crop transfer
- Active running side bars at the second main web for crop transfer without friction at the side walls
- Gentle handling into the bunker, resulting from low drop height
- Soft bunker floor, the bunker canvas is formed into pockets, which thus lead to a very good conveying effect.
- Gentle handling of the crop at bunker emptying, crop chute available as an option for direct box filling and addtional gentle crop handling
- High acreage performance and separating effect.
- VarioDrive: The stepless, power split transmission for the main webs
- Long first main web for effective sieving
- Intake web for higher sieving performance
- Haulm separation with wide deviner web, separation from the tubers over the whole length of the deviner web, minimum drop height
- 1st separator: Hedgehog web with triple scraper roller to separate soil and fine haulm
- 2nd separator: Hedgehog web with double scraper roller to separate soil and fine haulm
- 3nd separator type ClodSep: Hedgehog web with Infinitely adjustable finger web, optimum setting of the trash separation
- 3rd separator EasySep: Hedgehog web with double scraper roller
- Bunker filling optimization to increase the bunker capacity.
- 8 t Bunker capacity: This results in a noticeably smaller amount of so called "multiple overrunning" of wheels when the bunker is full.
- Offset trailed machine: Tractors with wide wheels ensure an increased traction
- The telescopic axle provides highest driving stability during harvesting and is retracted to 3.00 m for road transport, so that no special approval is required
- Large-volume radial tyres with a size of 850/50 R30.5 for ground-protective driving on the field
- Perfectly comfortable
- SmartView: The video system includes a 12 inch touch screen with the feature to zoom-in, live slow motion, live image transmission via WiFi, Visual Protect PRO and the possibility to record the displayed image.
- Visual Protect PRO: Automatically, simultaneous switch-on of several cameras, where a critical situation has been noticed (risk of a separator blockage e.g.), so that the driver can react and prevent further blockages or damages of the machine.
- Speedtronic-Web: Completely automatic speed control of the main webs depending on the driving speed of the tractor and the load on the main webs.
- Speedtronic-Sep: The load dependant and fully automatic speed control system for the separators and the picking web relieves the driver from manual tasks and increases output.
- ISOBUS operator terminal CCI 800 or CCI 1200, with intuitive operating interface GDI and diagnostic option, to realize a high operator comfort.
- MemoryControl: For saving and "re-use" of specific harvest parameters
- The machine can be equipped with a windrow intake for the delayed, discontinuous ("two-phases") harvesting process.
- Depending on the cultivation method (rows, beds, flat beds etc.), a wide range of different vegetables can also be harvested besides potatoes.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Offset pulled intake section with pulled, spring loaded disc coulters
- Tractor attachment with hitch below the PTO shaft
- Hydraulic jack stand
- Hydraulic drawbar steering incl. automatic self-centre steering
- Automatic ridge relief
- Main web channel 1500 mm wide
- Stainless steel in swing frame
- Speed adjustment of the rocker agitator in the 1st main web adjustable via the operator terminal
- Deviner web with scraper, (200 or 280 mm pitch)
- Self-hydraulic system to drive the separators
- Slip control 1st separator and 2nd main web
- Height adjustment of the 1st separator scraper roller via terminal
- Speed adjustment of the 2 finger webs via terminal (ClodSep separator)
- Speed adjustment 1st and 2nd separator from Terminal
- Trash web control, difference speed to the picking table (ClodSep separator)
- Platforms at both sides of the picking web
- Final conveyor with ultrasonic-sensor
- Bunker unloading height 4250 mm
- Automatic bunker filling
- Hopper capacity 8000 kg
- Automatic bunker filling incl. automatic for final elevator and filling optimization
- 2-step motor for bunker emptying
- Warning system for tractor driver
- Wheels 710/50-30.5
- Hydraulically extendable axle for a machine width of 3.00 m
- Hydraulic axle steering
- Automatic axle self-centre steering and automatic levelling
- ISOBUS operator terminal CCI 800
- Telemetric-unit called "GRIMME SmartConnect", as standard, with free connectivity to myGRIMME
- Air brake
- Lighting system
- Complete EU type-approval
|Width in transport position||3000 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||12400 kg|
|Permitted total weight||15300 kg|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 / 1000 rpm|
|1st main web width||1500 mm|
|2nd main web width||1700 mm|
|1st main web sieving area||4,8 m²|
|2nd main web sieving area||4,2 m²|
|Deviner web width||1700 mm|
|1st separator width||1500 mm|
|2nd separator width||1300 mm|
|3st separator width||2230 mm|
|Trash web width||570 mm|
|Unloading height||4250 mm|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed||25 - 40 km/h|
|Engine power (min.)||115 kW|
|Oil flow||80 l/min|
|Non-pressurized return flow||1|
|Required control valves (double acting)||2|
|Permitted bearing load drawbar||4000 kg|